audience - Employment Opportunities - Social Services

Date:  Thursday, March 9, 2000
Time:  6:00 P.M.
Place: Carnegie Museum-Architectural Hall
4400 Forbes Avenue, Oakland

Please RSVP by March 7, 2000 to:
Our Website at:  www.pgh-inet.org/rsvp.html
E-Mail:  rsvp@pgh-inet.org
Call:  (412) 441-6955

For More Information Call: (412) 441-9833

Swift Search Quick Questions Fast Facts Debate and Discuss Briefing Book