Celebrate The Creation of the Pittsburgh I-Net

To: Pittsburgh Leadership
From:  Richard Flanagan, I-Net Working Group

Date:  Thursday, March 9, 2000
Time:  6:00 P.M.
Place: Carnegie Museum-Architectural Hall
4400 Forbes Avenue, Oakland

The Pittsburgh I-Net Working Group invites you to come celebrate the exciting
change that will transform the way many organizations and institutions
educate, communicate, and share information in the City of Pittsburgh and
throughout the region.

This is a wonderful opportunity for your organization to learn about
high-bandwidth technology, prepare for future opportunities, and imagine ways
in which you will be able to utilize this technology.  An impressive
demonstration of this new technology will be conducted.

Hors d'oeuvres will be served.

Please RSVP by March 7, 2000 to:
Our Website at:  www.pgh-inet.org/rsvp.html
E-Mail:  rsvp@pgh-inet.org
Call:  (412) 441-6955
General Information: (412) 441-9833

Pittsburgh I-Net Working is made up of Non-profit organizations, Pittsburgh
Public Schools, and Carnegie Libraries and Museums.

Swift Search Quick Questions Fast Facts Debate and Discuss Briefing Book