Back to Pittsburgh I-Net Home
Debate & Discuss
Message Archive

I think the I-NET ostensibly has a noble set of goal(s).

I think it is intuitive that there is a sub-set of the group
that has a "for profit" motive in the I-NET process.

No one is sniping anyone here.  You may however want
to take stock into what is really going on.  Try to look
beyond the rhetoric.  Perhaps we need to reorient the
rhetoric....like toward supporting the community vs. setting
up a "for profit" entity which cares not for the community but
for its own specialized (profit-making) interests.  I believe the
latter is now in process within the current I-NET.

Tim

Swift Search Quick Questions Fast Facts Debate and Discuss Briefing Book