Women and Minorities

Re; CE in retirement

I agree with some parts of each posting. But, still have difficulty accepting, male job superiority vs female job discrimination and oppression. Whether you like it or not, if one becomes disabled our benefit is based on earnings we were not permitted to have. Men who chose to supply their widowed wife with benefits, must pay for it during his working years. Do not expect me and my working children to pay for them! The same goes for stay at home men, women should also pay for them. I have absoultely no problem with people working until a later age, even 70 for some. Employers, especially government, need educated on using elder expertise in the work place. Like, how many times do you invent the wheel? Respect, as the Asian culture has always done, should be highlighted by the media more. Repeating the same mistakes is like having your car in park and pushing the gas pedal to the floor. I see this over and over.