Women and Minorities

Minorities are not African Americans!!

Where on earth have you been for 40 years? Minorities are women, people of color, disabled, and not African Americans. What is an African American anyway? Is it my Doctor African American or my History Professor? They both drive BMW's and live in $300,000.00 homes. I have a disablity and have been discriminated against by the average white American Male--excuse me. Most of these are members of the AARP, Government, and work place.