FICA is a Scam!

The trustees of the Social Security Trust Fund have already declared the eventual bankruptcy of Social Security in 2034.
Generation-X starts to retire in 2032. What seems to be the problem understanding our position? Our generation does not want to lose our money to a pyramid scheme. We would like to have funds available for our retirement, too. What would Warrent Buffett do if Coca-Cola predicted their bankruptcy? He would sell his shares! The same logic applies for young people and our FICA taxes.

Why should we contribute to this lost cause?