Changing Tax Codes Must Go Hand in Hand with SS Reform

I suggest everyone on this board read Stephen Moore's excellent paper entitled "Smarter Tax Code would allow us to pile up wealth". This can be reviewed at the URL of:

http://www.socialsecurity.org/pubs/articles/sm-01-24-99.html

Why don't we save more? Our government has made it unfair to save through the crazy tax codes.

Any discussion about SS should include changing tax codes to allow every American to save and keep those savings.

Richard Arnold