RE: Good work, Rep. Archer!

I like to commend Chairmen Archer and Shaw on their initiative.  This
first step moves the issue of workers involvement in their retirement
planning forward; it also challenges the President to come through with
his support for an idea that goes along with his previously stated
objectives.  I hope that once the workers of this United States are
allowed the opportunity to save and invest their own hard-earned money,
and experince the marvel of compound interest, public scheptisism about
full privatization of Social Security will become just that, and all
workers will be allowed the opportunity to pursue, on their own, their
freedom  and security in old age away from government dependence.