RE: Another Gen-Xer's view

James,  I just wanted to point out one thing to you, and to anyone else
that is paying attention to the Gen X views...the debate about returns on
Social Security vs. privatization excludes an important point...that
in privatization you experience the wonders of compounding interest, which
is where most investment growth comes from.  Last time I checked, there is
no compounding interest to speak of in the Social Security system.  Before
you label me as a privatization advocate, I do not know that I am for
privatization, but I do think that the point must be made, in order to
have an honest, factual debate.