Resources

In the summary posted today, there was a question about where to go for
more information on Social Security reform.  This is an ideal opportunity
for me to refer you to Americans Discuss Social Security's web site,
www.adss.org.

ADSS has developed a wide array of nonpartisan, educational materials,
which explain the issues surrounding the future of Social Security in a
thorough yet easily understandable manner.

The Social Security and You section is a great place to start as
you seek more information.

If you are interested in learning more about other organizations'
involvement in the Social Security discussion, visit
Other Places You Can Go.

Americans Discuss Social Security is committed to engaging citizens in
the national discussion about the future of Social Security. We're eager
to help you in any way we can as you seek more information.

Please don't hesitate to contact me directly if I can be of any
assistance to you.

Carolyn Lukensmeyer
Executive Director
Americans Discuss Social Security