Kudos to Rep. Archer!

I want to commend Rep. Archer for today's straightforward posting and congratulate him on his earnest desire to fix Social Security in a bipartisan way.

Chairman Archer, I appreciate your honesty in telling us how things work in D.C. (Won't you stick around at least another term?)

In the meantime, how can I help you get your job done and save Social Security? What can the public do to make this happen in a bipartisan way this year?