RE: welcome to the "Why Reform Now" discussion

Reform must be done now so the baby boomers are able to invest their money for themselves. It is a tragedy that we need to have a government bureacuracy as large as Social Security when there is the private sector already doing a better job of managing people's money.

FICA taxes need to be deductable. I know that I will not see any of the money that has been sent to Washington for over 30 years.

I am 49 years old and am at the point of where I can go either way.