RE: Reality Check

>From: Don Hutchison

I'm not sure what you would accept as proof. For example, go to the Vanguard website(www.vanguard.com), and compare Intermediate term and Long term Treasury securities with the same categories of Corporate bonds. The Treasuries yield about .5% less in each category, signifying that there is less risk in a Treasury than there is in a diversified corporate bond fund. This 'rate' is set by free market bond auctions for both Corporate and Treasury bonds.

Talk to any free market broker who deals in stocks bonds. U S Treasury securities are the most secure in the world. Don't take my word. Take the word of the private sector financial markets.