Reality Check

My last post was not to say that "Hank" Aaron wanted the U.S. people
to know that they get a minus 100% return on their
"investment/contribution, any more than the rest of you experts
do. This was in the middle of an hours long program, nationally
televised, but terribly boring.  Watched only by us "Nerds." How
many of us? One hundred? One thousand? Ten thousand? Out of how
many millions? He seemed pretty certain his comments would not be
broadcast by the Nat'l Media. In my opinion. But, I could be wrong.
Hank, if you are reading this, please bare your soul as to what
you want the people of the U.S. to know. The same invitation goes
to all of you other experts who favor billions more $ going into
-- into what? Saving SS or into the Cash Cow of Congress, the
general fund? It can be only one way or the other. If I am wrong,
please tell me how I am wrong. Lets have a dialog.