RE: Just a thought...

James,

   I understand your point, but I am a firm believer that the role of
the federal government should be reduced in our society, and that
federal spending should be reduced, as well.  If that were
accomplished, as well, then the federal government would not be
taking that money from capital markets.  It is a solution that
requires more than one part, and it certainly will not be easy,
but I thought that was what we were debating, was the options for
reform, and what those reform attempts would require.  I am not
suggesting that my idea is necessarily the right one, or even
feasible, but it ought to be looked at, with all the others.

Yours,

Jeremy Kidd