RE: Raising the Retirement Age

Raising the retirement age isn't a good option.  We all know
that discrimination in any form isn't legal but we all also know
that it exists. Even in state and federal agencies as well as
the private sector. Age discrimination is a big one, but hard to
prove.  Trying to continue working even after 60 is like tippy
toeing through a mine field, not easy to do, and the older you
get the worse it becomes.  Especially when the business can
replace you with a younger, less expensive, with less medical
cost substitute.
Hopefully there are much less harmful options than this.