<Previous -by date-Next >

Individual accounts

The American worker should be allowed redirect some portion of his FICA taxes into Personal Retirement Accounts. It is important that these IRAs be owned by the worker and invested by him or her in the private sector,using brokers of their own chosing. Every work in Amercia benefits from the compounding private sector growth and has an interest in controlling his retirment.age. It is imperative that the worker own the account so unused assets can be willed to the worker's heirs.

I also want the Congress to take action immediately and take charge of this issue. GET Social Security out of the budget and lock it into interest bearing accounts separate from the line item budget. You have an ooportunity to make Social Security and Medicare solvent now.. Do not put off the solution on our childrena nd grandchildren....

Please include Prescription plans in Medicare A this term and require HMOs to insure Medicare patients if they want to operate within the US. Medical costs must be contained now for our senior citizens and prescription costs must be included.. LISTEN