Re: Question on Charity

Sirs:

   The last time we depended on charity to help long term problems
we had hunger - homeless families living under tables for shelters
from the rain. Of course the people who you would trust our future
safty net to are the very people who ran the banks into bankruptcy.
Look around - CEOs running ther cos into the red robbing, the
shareholders, penny stocks robbing banks and the people that do
your your fighting [in the service] you are proposing to rob of
their SS.