RE: Values: Fairness

    I note quite a few people wanting a completely disolved S.S.
system, because all workers should be planning for their future retirement.

    Sounds great to probably a majority of workers; but I see
too many low income workers joining 401K plans and then cashing
them in each year; because they can't make it without doing so.
They not only lose their retirement funds; but also have to pay
the IRS another 10% of the money that is theirs to begin with.
And they will never have enough saved to retire on. 401K's are
great; but they only let the well to do; do better.

    Leave S.S. as it is. Get the Congressional hands out of the
till.  Stop the IRS penalties on 401K.  Separate S.S. from
politics.

Have a nice day  :)