Aging Parents

A recent book by Mary Pipher titled "Another Country: Navigating the emotional terrain of our Elders" is pertinent to our discussion of social security. David Gergen interviewed the author on the pbs newshour May 14. The text will be available in a few weeks on the newshour website. The Barnes & Noble website has several reviews, and the book was reviewed in the nytimes (3-11-99). There is more to the intergeneration issue than just money.