RE: SS REFORM

There is no point in our continuing this exchange -- your thinking is so biased against my generation that you won't even consider the possibility that you might be wrong in your approach. You have your analysis numbers and I have mine, and the results obviously don't agree. This proves the old adage that one can masssage numbers and make them show anything he wants them to. I've worked with numbers and analyses for over 50 years and I have confidence in mine.

Your misdirected diatribes against seniors are not helping to solve the problem nor providing anything constructive to the discussion. I'll not respond to anymore of them.