RE: General Comments

Have you ever had a life saving course for swimming? What you propose is to drown everyone. Enrolling government workers into Social Security does what? It increases the liability and basically takes their accrued assets and distributes them to the bankrupt Social Security program. Instead of putting the fire out, you want to let it spread. What a great idea. Drown everyone! Becuase I am getting ripped off, everyone should get ripped off. Hey I was robbed and therefore you should be robbed!

I am not a government employee, but as a matter of principal, just becuase we were ripped off, does not justify ripping others off.

Social Security is broke. It nees to be killed and put out of its misery. ELIMINATE SOCIAL SECURITY NOW FOR YOUR CHILDRENS SAKE!!!!!!