RE: SS, MORE than retirement

From: Bill Larsen

The 10 trillion in unfunded liability could be offset by about 1.5% of current payrolls. A LOT of money, to be sure, but also not insurmountable. We certainly have to consider that unfunded liability in our SS reform proposals. Indeed, some reforms could INCREASE that unfunded liability. But the sky is not falling.

Those same 'worthless notes' that free market traders value as the safest investment in the world!

Yep. The same as they would if SS had never existed. Remember, the borrowing was done by the general fund!

Yes. Kinda like saying 'My way of looking at things is the only valid way'.