Re: DAILY SUMMARY April 22

I do not want Social Security to be privatized either due to manipulation
from the government. I also feel that the wealthier members in our economic
society should not have to carry the program either. We need to encourage
people to succeed economically too. Why couldn't there be like a flat rate
for Social Security like some want to do for the federal income tax
structure? That might be something to think about and it would I think be a
fair system. I want to keep Social Security System under government control
but I really have an open mind and want to hear ideas on reform.
Sincerely,
Dale Oakley
Dale300@aol.com