RE: The Economic Limits of Privatization

>From: Steve Johnson
>Subject: The Economic Limits of Privatization

>On privatization, my feeling is that those for it haven't
>checked out its limitations, while those who are against it
>haven't checked out its benefits....

My kudos on your message. That is by a large margin the most intelligent message I have read on the subject out of the many forums I have visited.

SS Reform is not a slam dunk one way or the other. There are practical solutions to the problem than can be a mix of what we have and privatization. There is no need to demonize the current system or recipients.