Privatization Works

The problem I have with privatization is that I have absolutely no knowledge
of the Stock Market. I wouldn't have the slightest idea of how or what in
which to invest.
I have a feeling that most of us on Social Security are in the same boat.

I would also like to comment upon the statement made about families taking
care of their elderly. Even with Social Security my brothers and I still had
to contribute to the care of our mother. If I hadn't had to pay most of what
I earned as a working wife and mother to support my mother, I wouldn't be so
dependent up SS now. On top of that, we educated our four sons. Even so, we
did manage to save a little by foregoing vacations, new cars, etc. I don't
want to be a burden to my children.

Sincerely,
Evelyn Fogel
FOGELHE68@AOL.COM