Correction

Attn: Bob Carlitz

Thank you for posting my comment.  It was not my intent to register
support for privatization as the subject line of my comment currently
implies.  It reads "RE: Privatization Works."

I apologize if my previous transmission did not make my intent
clear.  My comment might be better described as "Social Security
and Payroll Taxes".

[Moderator's Note: I believe that Carol's comment was clearly a
remark on the posting entitled "Privatization Works" and not
an endorsement of the concept itself.  More generally, if you
do spot errors in previous postings which you have made,
please write to info@network-democracy.org to have such
errors rectified.]