Investing in Stocks

RE: Some reactions to a few of the comments

>Contributor: PANELIST: Robert D. Reischauer

for current retirees."

Excellent post. I hope you are more successful at getting them to discuss that issue than I have been. Somehow, those CATO-type comparison calculators forget some of these 'minor' issues, and leave many with the wrong impression about true comparisons.