Investing in Stocks

RE: More on Risk: A Response to Mr Reischauer

>From: Javier Jimenez

Then, where are the insurance companies with their shared risk proposals for the cohort problem? Why not tell us the private solution to that 'problem' instead of complaining about somebody mentioning it? The 'I don't want it so lets not discuss it' in terms of SS reform doesn't really fly. You don't seem to realize that this will be a political (collective) decision. You have to show enough people how it will be better for them, to get your reform accepted.

We all know how you will vote, now convince the rest of us that you are right. Avoiding the 'problems' that may affect somebody else won't do that.