Investing in Stocks

RE: Example of Treasury Snake Oil.

>From: Stephen Wyman

I visit there all the time. I like to use them as a source of statistics. Can you show me an official CC paper saying we shouldn't reduce the public debt, or that the TF debt is not included in the National Debt? I know you can't, because they don't say that. They would never associate themselves with that kind of dishonest rhetoric we get from Sowell and his supporters.

People need to be able to discern the 'facts' from somebody's opinion, and honesty from dishonesty.