Investing in Stocks

RE: Responses/Questions to Mr. Reischauer et. al.

>From: ridgeway

Nice try ridgeway. But no go. There is no 'Unified Debt', like there is a 'Unified Budget'. There is no lingo like that. You, like Sowell, are obviously confused about the Debt, the budget, and how the Trust Fund works. Feel free to point out any legitimate source or website that does not show the National Debt at approximately $5.6 Trillion. You won't find such. The trust fund borrowing is included in the National Debt, and always has been, and indicates how the Trust Fund is storing the value of excess SS contributions till needed. I don't think I'll buy any snake oil reform from you or Sowell.