RE: 6. Isn't a Bipartisan Solution Good for Both Parties?

"Doing anything differently - let alone innovating - always creates unexpected difficulties. It demands leadership by people of high and proven ability."
--Peter F. Drucker, Author of The New Commandments of Change

I agree with Steven. It would take courage and leadership to address the looming problems facing Social Security. I think the American voting public is smart enough to recognize and give credit to the elected leaders who actually lead.

We know there is trouble ahead and the solution of creating individual personal savings accounts for working Americans will solve the problem and create individual wealth.

Americans respect and admire strong leadership. The time for action is now. America is looking for leaders and will reward them in the year 2000.

Mike Marshall
www.EconomicSecurtiy2000.org