Special Thanks

I want to extend my special thanks to Sens Gregg and Santorum, Reps Kolbe and Stenholm and panelist Carolyn Weaver because I thought they gave us an absolutely honest discussion of the problems of Pay-as-you-go.

And I appreciate the wonderful information from J. Jimenez, R. Arsinow, S. Johnson, M. Jones, R. Ridgeway, and K. Scott.

Thanks to Barbara Brandon for her summaries. I liked her approach because she identified and summarized the ideas of participants which makes it easier to find the detailed submission of those participants and ideas.

This was a MOST INFORMATIVE dialog. It made it much clearer where approaches differ.

Carolyn Cox, National Director Economic Security 2000