Info on the proposers

I read each of the panelists remarks and wonder where their
campaign funds come from.

Before I can give any informed comments on a subject, I want
to know who the stakeholders are.

How about full campaign disclosure for each of the panelists
who are members of congress or senators?  I would very much
want to know if they have a stake in pleasing special interests
who would benefit greatly from the specific proposals.

E-mail to this forum is free.  A trip to Washington costs
millions for a legislator.  Who is paying the bill???