Getting something done

Pleased to be here discussing the topic that is my #1 priority.

There's a whole lot of talk going on in Washington right now regarding
Social Security reform.  Unfortunately, talk is cheap and the time for
action is running out. Our biggest hope as a nation is change that starts,
not in Washington, but at the grassroots level. When elected officials hear
the same message from enough of their constituents, they start listening
and reacting.  My hope is that this National Dialogue on Social Security
will help us get something done.

Cong. Mark Sanford  (R-SC)