RE: Question for Sept 25: Quality Filters

There are times when outside companies can add value to publicly produced material. When there is truly added value then I don't mind paying for it. It is the times when I know an agency has it in electronic form and I still have to pay someone else (who got it from that agency) for it. To give CRC credit, the Toxicological Profiles on CD do have a couple of nice features added that make them more useful - but these features aren't rocket science and the folks at ATSDR could have come up with them on their own.