RE: Who is "the Public?"

Perhaps my vision is tunneled because of the huge, successful project I have for two-years administerded: "Resources for Economic Viability in Sustainable Agriculture", but everybody told me "farmers don't use public libraries!" and I think we have proved that statement WRONG!

Interesting that you leave the entire agriculturaal profession, be it farmers, Ag Agents or the host of support services like Ag Nurses, etc. out of your list!

Peace!
Rebekah Tanner