EPA email announcements

I work in the Texas Natural Resource Conservation Commission (TNRCC)
 Library, and one of my interests in locating new EPA publications.
I'm on an automatic e-mail distribution list for the Monthly Update
 sent out by the EPA Office of Water Resource Center
(<a href="mailto:center.water-resource@epa.gov">center.water-resource@epa.gov</a>).  This update is a notification of
new publications, services, and internet resources on water issues,
and allows for ordering publications by reply.  This is a great
service!

Does anyone know of a comparable email service offered by other
EPA offices that deal with air and waste issues?