Intro, Md. Dept. of Natural Resources Library

I'm attending to find and contribute to the provision of the best information/data possible on environmental subjects to all of our patrons.

My particular interest are: access to grey literature, access to government documents over time, website design that enhances access.

The Maryland DNR library--Information Resource Center is a one-person library. Our patrons are our staff of 1100+ and the global public.