Back to Pittsburgh I-Net Home
Debate & Discuss
Message Archive

Re: I-Net/Statement of Principals/It is Here

In a message dated 12/16/99 6:38:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
gbalbier@heinz.org writes:

<< gbalbier@heinz.org >>
Your response does not address the context in which I responded.

You now implicity state that I sit on the sidelines doing nothing.  But the
fact of the matter,  is that your internal group through the rhetoric of the
"I-NET leadership"  is seeking to install a profit-making entity which will
operate between the various communities and the provider AT & T.  Shame.  I
thought you were all about communities.  It turns out that this is a profit
making agenda for a certain sub-set of the I-NET group.

That is intuitive at this point.

Swift Search Quick Questions Fast Facts Debate and Discuss Briefing Book