Back to Pittsburgh I-Net Home
Debate & Discuss
Message Archive

New Date Established

Rodney Akers, of the City's Law Department, has confirmed that the meeting
with the City's TCI Franchise Renewal Technology Consultant will be on
Thursday, April 8th at 12 noon. We will meet in a City Council Conference Room
on the fifth floor of the City County Building. Please Email me with your
attendance plans at Rflanag@aol.com or call 441-9833.

At this meeting we will gain input from the consultant as to what he thinks is
possible relating to the creation of a citywide I-Net.

We also need to talk to the consultant about what is happening in other cities
and to find out if there are good models we can duplicate.

Swift Search Quick Questions Fast Facts Debate and Discuss Briefing Book