RE: Will Congress answer the public's call for action?

I don't want Social Secutity saved. I want the government out of my pocket and out of my business. Why is it that you think that you know what is best for me? I'm not ignorant. I have a B.S. in JrHi Math/Science education, and an M.Ed., but folks in Washington think that they should take my money and hold it for practically no interest for what good reason?

My suggestion is simple. Let me opt out of S.S. right now right now. Let me put the same amount of money into a private retirement fund without taxing it.

I'm over 21, let me handle my own affairs.