Re: DAILY SUMMARY April 26-27

How can I post to this forum and not have my post washed out in your
"digested" version?

At 12:23 PM 4/28/99 -0400, you wrote:
>		DAILY SUMMARY FOR APRIL 26-27, 1999
>		    ROUNDTABLE: WHY REFORM NOW?

Best regards,
j.gliha
http://dueprocess.org

Practice disobedience and boycotting to oppose government propaganda,
surveillance and taxation schemes which violate the natural rights of man
and destroy the wealth of our nation which can only be rightfully inherited
by our posterity.

[Moderator's Note: The summaries are meant to provide a quick
introduction to the main threads of the discussion and to urge
participants to stay on-topic so that we may explore the various
issues surrounding Social Security reform in a reasonably orderly
manner.  It is obviously a difficult task to do this in a readable
manner without making some editorial judgments along the way.  If
we drop an entire thread of discussion, you should certainly remind
us of its importance.  But individual messages which receive no
reply or comment are indeed likely to be orphaned, at least
temporarily.  Your postings will remain on the site, whether or
not they are emphasized in the summaries, and they will be picked
up by our search engine and various Internet search engines which
constantly roam the site. When participants make comments on topics
which will be explored in future Roundtables, chances are that
the thread will be picked up in more detail when the group begins
to focus more directly on the subject in question.]