Investing in Stocks

RE: More Responses/Questions.

>From: ridgeway

Talk about doubletalk. I think you just took the prize. You said that it was THE 'LINGO' when I pointed out to you that Sowell was WRONG when he wrote that the SSTF debt is not included in the National debt. It was Sowell who said it, not Clinton, Carville, Bagala or Sperling or any other gang. There is no doubletalk about the National debt, except for Sowell's. But since you think it was Clinton or his cronies, give me a link or a citation to one of them saying it, whether you consider it legitimate or not. I don't think you can.

Or better yet, why don't you just admit that your buddy Sowell is engaging in a little bit of dishonesty about the current SS program. It isn't Clinton who is trying to'sell' that snake oil, but Sowell.