Investing in Stocks

RE: Investing in Stocks

>>>>>>>> Gerald Leonard wrote:
Because of the good times the market has had lately the idea seems
practical,but I clearly understand the volatility of the market.
The key to good results is diversification if your company has a
pension plan, or 401k alone with S.S you have automatic diversification.
I'm strong against investing in the market with my GUARANTEED future
income.
<<<<<<<<

So, why don't you contact your representatives and ask them to
provide choice to all workers?  You would rather stay tied to
government dependence and the ability and willingness of future
politicians and taxpayers to make good on the promise you made
yourself today; fine! you stay and collect your "GUARANTEED future
income."  But, why not let others that do not think that the
"GUARANTEED future income" will be there do their own?