Investing in Stocks

RE: I'm For Personal SS Accounts: Here's Why.

RE: ridgeway

Since you seem to be so impressed by Thomas Sowell, how about another quote:

http://www.forbes.com/forbes/99/0419/6308145a.htm

An opinion from somebody who has no idea that the obligation to the SS Trust Fund IS INCLUDED IN THE NATIONAL DEBT is not very useful, IMHO. Maybe he ought to read up on how the current system really works BEFORE criticizing it.