SSA Models: Thanks goes out to Rep. Kolbe.

SSA Models: Thanks goes out to Rep. Kolbe.

Thanks goes out to you, and your staff,
for responding to my post.

I really like your proposal for directing
the SSA to provide more information to
the people and to outside technical experts.
This is something everyone can support.
You might want to have some of the experts
from some of the think tanks (e.g. Brookings,
American Enterprise, Cato, etc.) give you
some input on your legislation to make sure
they get what is needed in terms of the
assumptions, specifications, etc., in the
computer models the SSA uses for its analysis.

Thanks again!  I will write my Rep and ask
him to support your legislation when it is
introduced.  Excellent!