RE: Info on the proposers

Full information about my campaign finances are available at the attached FEC web site.

http://herndon1.sdrdc.com/cgi-bin/can_detail/H8TX17081/

I would simply add that this is an issue that I have been talking about with my constituents for years, and the proposal that Jim and I put forward is based on our judgement of how we could best balance the interests of those currently recieving Social Security and the younger generations who are concerned about the future of Social Security.