A project of the EPA, Information Renaissance and the
Environmental Law Institute
a Community Resource for Environmental Information
Please take a few minutes to give us your opinions on the mechanics and outcomes of the Dialogue.
1. How satisfied were you with this National Dialogue? Please describe what worked well and what could be improved.
Enthusiastic Adequate Disappointed Your suggestions:
2. How was the Web site in terms of appearance and navigation? Were there specific features you liked or did not like? Can you suggest features to include for future events?
High Quality Adequate Disappointing Comments on the Web site:
3. How much did you learn about the topics covered in the Dialogue?
A Lot Some Not Much
4. How much time did you spend with the Dialogue each day on the average?
More than an hour About 30 minutes Less than 15 minutes
5. Was your attitude toward EPA changed by the process? If so, how?
Yes No How your attitude toward EPA has changed:
6. How much impact do you think the Dialogue will have on future EPA activities?
A lot Some Not much
7. Will you play a more active role on information access issues in the future as a result of the Dialogue?
8. Are you interested in participating in other on-line forums? If so, indicate which topics would be of most interest to you.
Yes No Topics of interest to you:
9. Did you meet other participants on-line with whom you are likely to continue to correspond and work?
10. How did you find out about this event?
E-mail from a colleague E-mail from EPA Mailing list (indicate which one below) Land mail Web site (indicate which one below)
Welcome | About
this Event | Briefing Book | Join
the Dialogue | Search