RE: Native American Information

Thanks Dave, we do have a map of Federal Facility Sites and Tribal
boundaries.  That's actually one of the things we are including in
our database.  NTEC is doing a similar study regarding Federal
Facility sites and tribes and they have limited information about
it on their website but nothing about how far along they are..  I
have been trying to get in touch with them...

Thanks for the websites!
Jennifer